Here we go.

06 March 2008

Evening Post

Alright, I'm as ready as I'm going to be for this conference.  I vacuumed my pea coat of 90% cat hair, I packed my bags & snacks, and made arrangements for a sitter for SOLO.  [Thanking KMHD in advance for her services!]

I was telling ATM earlier how I am making such a big deal of this.  "It's your first time!", he says.   

Why am I a little excited?!!!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've found myself really interested in design lately.  ST has introduced me to some blogs, one that I now check daily.  You might, too!   There are a lot of really beautiful and creative things there!  Once I get my "studio" or "office" (whathaveyou) stocked, organized, & going, I am really going to take a shot at making beautiful, functional things, hopefully out of reusable items.  Repurposing + design = gladness.  I would like to sell (peddle) them if they are quality, but I know nothing about marketing, etc.   Ah, we'll get to that another time.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reminders of good:

i.  LOST tonite!!!
ii.  It is nearly camping season!  
iii.  Frookies.  By any name, they gladden the heart!  
iv.  Handed over on a silver platter, a free trip to Seattle.  
v. Chicken Tortilla Soup
vi.  The tulips are starting to come through!
vii.  Libraries
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



No comments:

Blog Archive